• News

    Tuesday 6 June 2017

    Checkout The Samsung Internet Browser

    Samsung Internet browser is now one of the best out of there other one.it has been available for some samsung devices and it is made of samaung devices only just like the app.It is available on playstore.
    it supported chromium extensions. I tried to install it directly from playstore on my Xiaomi smartphone but I got the shocker of my life, not compatible… same thing goes to my G5 so I head straight to apk pure to download the virgin file.

    You can try it out directly from Google Play or here or here.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Is this post helpful?

    Your comment(s) are highly appreciated to this post. Be the first to comment and make sure you also share to your friends and families about this post, for them to also benefit from it.

    Share to all social networks like Facebook, Twitter and others social network you may know.

    Pages

    Advsertisement